The NLI Network
Our flexible, virtual-team approach ensures agility, whilst delivering premium service
Throughout Dave’s 20 year career with leading innovative Global firms such as Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo, and institutions such as Oxford University, he worked with many talented people, often with abilities that stretched well beyond the requirements of their current role.
The natural result is a broad network of world-class people with sustained proven skills, spanning a very broad range of business sectors and technology specialisms. Many of these people are unencumbered and very happy to work with NLI and participate in collaborative projects. By creating a flexible, virtual-team approach, NLI can be agile and also maintain very low overheads. We deliver a premium service, with obvious client benefits.
We have included in this website the profiles of several such people – Chris, Michelle and Peter – to give you a flavour of the network’s capability, depth and diversity.
In total, the network can provide world-class service in the following areas:
- Consumer insight generation, product design rules, and creative brand design.
- Market mapping and opportunity identification
- Ideation and selection / risk reduction.
- Prototyping of products and proof-of-principle.
- Innovation master planning and project management.
- Innovation engineering and breakthrough process development.
- Physical and life sciences, engineering, biotechnology.
- Supply chain strategy, packaging development, capital project management.
- IP assertive strategy, and IP/patent law.
- Technology scouting, technology transfer (global experience).
- Bio-mimetics for strategic and tactical application.
Founder / Specialist in IP Strategy and Process Innovation
Dave is a Chemical Engineer by training. He has led global innovation delivery teams for Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo across foods, home care, beauty care and new ventures. Dave has managed technology commercialisation projects at Oxford University with Isis Innovation and worked as an Open Innovation consultant with yet2.com…
Consultant Specialist (Consumer & Market Insight)
Chris has 20 years’ experience as a product and marketing strategist with a strong track record of global innovation delivery with Procter & Gamble, the World Gold Council and PA Consulting. She is a creative thinker with a passion for understanding consumer…
Consultant Specialist (Foods)
Michelle is a Food Scientist, and innovation project management specialist, with over 18 years experience leading NPD and R&D projects within the Food and Beverage industry. Michelle’s experience, which covers frozen, chilled and ambient products, started in NPD with companies like Unilever…
Consultant Specialist (Supply Chain)
Peter is a premier Supply Chain professional with extensive experience delivering effective end to end solutions gained from several senior positions with Procter & Gamble, latterly Associate Director of Global Product Supply. His combination of strengths – clear strategic thinking…